We are pleased to announce ISE School 2020, the 6th International Summer School on Software Engineering. The main theme of this edition is AI and continuous software engineering. Because of the COVID-19 crisis, we have decided that ISE 2020 will not take place physically but will be replaced by a virtual event.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn cutting edge methods and technique in the area of AI and continuous software engineering from leading researchers and practitioners.
The ISE School 2020 features 4 outstanding tutorials:
- "Trained, not coded – Toward Safe AI in the Automotive Domain", by Markus Borg, RISE Research Institutes and Lund University, Sweden
- "Performance Engineering for Microservices and Serverless Applications: The RADON approach" by Andre van Hoorn, University of Stuttgart, Germany
- "Analyzing Software using Deep Learning" by Michael Pradel, University of Stuttgart, Germany
- "Systematic Software Testing for Deep Learning Applications" by Baishakhi Ray, Columbia University, NY, USA
The ISE School 2020 gives the opportunity to introduce yourself and present your current work to the research community. The program includes special sessions where participants have the possibility to present their latest activities. We believe this represents a great opportunity for young Ph.D. students to get feedback from experts in the field and enrich the collaboration network.
The program includes also a (virtual) social event that gives to participants the opportunity of interact and have fun!
- Registration: July 1, 2020
- School dates: July 1-3, 2020